Monday 21 January 2013

Audience

Overall I have chosen to follow my front cover draft number 1, and contents page draft number 3. I have chosen these drafts as they are suitable for my target audience, children aged 12-19 and who are interested in Sport and PE. I have chosen this particular audience as I feel that there will be a of interest in this partular area, also I feel that it would be the best for me as I will be able to relate to some of the imformation I am going to include. I have chosen to do my magazine purley about sports, I feel that this will bring out the bet of my abiltiy as I am a keen sports player.
I have chosen a blue, white and red colour scheme as Trinity School already has blue colour scheme and also the bright colours that I am going to use which will also catch the readers eye, also giving a possibility that the bright colours may catch other peoples eyes that may not particulary interested in sports.


No comments:

Post a Comment