Tuesday 29 January 2013

Photography used


I have chosen to use this image on my contents page as I feel it helps explain how the teachers join in with some of the activities they students do. This image is also of good quality and is more focused on the teacher.

I have chosen to use this images out of the images I had taken on the trampolines as it helps show the best of ability that is taught during the trampolining club.
 

I have chosen this image out of the many photos I have taken as it was the best shot as the ball and player  is mid in the air while performing a lay up. This is a very popular shot while playing basketball. I also chose this image as it was the least blurred as this photo was taken in sports mode on the camera.
I have chosen to use this photo out of the other team photos I have taken as this photo all the team were looking into the camera and are facing forward. A few of the other shots one player was slightly standing sideways and I thought face on team photos would be much better.




I have chosen to add this photo onto my contents page as it helps show the variety of sports that the school offers to pupils during their PE lessons. This shot is good as it is an action shot of an underarm defensive shot which shows the variety of shots that are taught during the lesson.

I have chosen to add this photo to include on my contents page as I think it is a good action shot of a pupil playing table tennis during their PE lesson.
I used this image on the contents page as it is a good image that shows the main positions in trampolining. During trampolining club they use this move as a warm up jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment